Sunday, August 15, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #31 with Meljen's Designs

Happy Sundae!  Today marks Paper Sundae's 31st Challenge and this week it's a recipe challenge.  Danielle picked the recipe & here it is:  2 DP (design paper), 3 buttons & 4 flowers!  Your card or creation must include these items!  We hope you'll play along with us as we love checking out everyone's creations!  Our sponsor this week is Meljen's Design's and you can find these fabulous digi images over at Whimsy Stamps.  I've been lucky enough to win some Meljen's images from a couple of challenges I was in and they are super cute.  I used the digi image "Little Girl Bear Hugs" for my card because she is simply adorable!
I coloured the image quite a while ago while I was away at our cabin and found this cute design paper from Little Yellow Bicycle to match.  I inked the edges of the image with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Spun Sugar and then added Cotton Candy coloured stickles to them as well.  The flowers are Mulberry Street by Petaloo and the buttons I've had for a while now.   Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  I just got back from a fabulous day at Cultus Lake celebrating my nephew's 13th birthday & I'm so tired so I'm heading off to bed.  

These are the challenges I'm entering my card into:

10 comments:

Anne said...

Aww that's just adorable! Such a cute card love your colouring

fi's cards and crafts said...

gorgeous card...love the DP and those flowers are just so delish.

Fi
x

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Beautiful card, Crystal! You did a great job with the coloring!

Pattie said...

Oh I love how girly this is - I love pink and green together - great card!

Lena Katrine said...

Great card with lots of beautiful items :)
Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K

Chrissie said...

Wow, such a cute card!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge at the Creative Card Crew!
Chrissie

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Well, you might have 2 comments from me....something went crazy...

I LOVE the placement of your buttons and the glitter all around the edges of your papers. It's a sweet and very girly card!!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Beautiful...such pretty papers and details!

HappyCrafter said...

Oh so sweet, great job with the colouring :-)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an adorable image and I love all the pink and coloring.Thanks for joining the Stamp and Create flower challenge this month.