Monday, December 28, 2009

Put your Party Hat on!


I decided that rather than doing any more Christmas cards I would use an image called Clownkins Leaping that I won ages ago over on the Ildi Co's Creative Challenges blog to make my next card.  I coloured this card when I first won the image but hadn't had a chance to make a card with it until now.  I used Scenic Route paper (polka dots) and Bazill Cardstock.  I cut out the stars using the "George & Basic Shapes" Cartridge with my Cricut and the sentiment is from Stamping Bella.  I coloured the images with copics but being as it was so long ago when I coloured it I couldn't tell you which colours I used.....Sorry!  These digi images are really great since you can print them out any size you'd like!

4 comments:

JayLynn said...

Very cute! Love the colours and the stars :)

HappyCrafter said...

WOW, Great job colouring this image! i can think of lots of uses for that image too, it's a great celebration image and a nice change after the holidays.

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh girl, I LOVE this. Awesome job!! I love this SB sentiment, lovely card, super cute. Very fun color combo!!

Bananastamper said...

Cute Birthday card Crystal! Love all your snowmen cards too! I am visiting the Paper Sundae girls, can't wait to get started!
Happy New Year!
Shanna