Monday, January 11, 2010

Ildi Co Cuddles Kuma




I love Ildi Co's line of Cuddles Kuma digital stamps!  The image I used for this card is called "Cuddles Kuma Forest Thinks"....isn't he a cutie?  I coloured with copics (E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, B41 & B45) and the designer paper was from KaiserCraft Reminiscing line.  I used Bazill Cardstock for the base of the card and the brads were from my collection.  Be sure to check out all the Cuddles Kuma digi stamps at Ildi Co's website.   I love these digi stamps because you can size them however you like and they are just too cute!

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Crystal. What a super cutie he is and I love your papers. Really great card.
Happy Crafting. Love Sandra xx

Christine said...

Very cute, Crystal, I love your colouring!

Melanie said...

This is precious, lovely job!

L said...

Great coloring!

Danderella said...

Super cute image, and I love the colours that you chose.

Shana said...

Amazing Crystal!

Bananastamper said...

Cute card and great colors Crystal1
Shanna :)

HappyCrafter said...

What a sweet "thinking" card, great job colouring.