Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quick Card - WS Cat & Birdie


I have so many images that I coloured ages ago when I first started colouring with copics that I finally decided I need to make something with them!  My son has his cousin spending the night tonight and while they were playing I pulled them out.  I made this card using paper from my scrap bin (all paper was SU) and added a ribbon for a little something extra.  Cute & Simple!  The image is a Whipper Snapper image called "Cat & Bird".  Did I mention previously I have a Whipper Snapper addiction?  I have so many WS stamps and I really don't use them enough!  Plus I have so many scraps of design paper that I need to be using more of so I'll be making alot more quick cards in the future :)  Have a great weekend everybody!  Be sure to check back on Sunday for the latest Paper Sundaes Challenge!

4 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Sweet card, love the colours and colouring, and those WS stamps are so happy! This would be a useful card for many occasions.

Debbie said...

Hi Crystal, Fancy us both choosing the same backgraound, it is nice isn't it. Thank you for your lovely comments, it's so nice of you, I was pleased to join you.
This card is so cute, the little bird on top is funny, with it's little surprised face...Wonder what he is thinking!!
Don't ask...
Debbiexx

Marlene said...

This is so cute!! Love that image! Coloring is fab!

CarlaKH said...

I love this! So cute.