Friday, May 7, 2010

Sugarplums Cherry Emma - Hi Friend!

Happy Friday!  I've been looking forward to this day all week!  Not only do I get to post a card using SugarPlums Cherry Emma available at the Paper Jewels store but it's the start of the weekend.  Who doesn't love Fridays?  I'm so excited that Jenny started carrying the CC Designs stamps and couldn't wait to make a card using this image.  You can see all the CC Design Stamps that Paper Jewels is carrying here.
Isn't she so cute?  I thought that this Stampin Up paper I had would be perfect to go with this image!  I also used a SU lace border punch, my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, miscellaneous ribbon & the "hi friend" sentiment from the CC Designs Spring Kit.  The image is coloured with copics, I just love them and can't colour with anything else at the moment :)   Be sure to check back next Friday for another Paper Jewels Creation!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable!

Bananastamper said...

Such a cute card Crystal!

Carolyn Bounds said...

This card is beyond adorable!!! I love the fabulous papers and your beautifully colored image!! Such a precious creation:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

CarlaKH said...

awww this is soo cute! Love the paper too!

Danderella said...

Oh, this is just too adorable!