Friday, July 30, 2010

Flowery Sweet Pea Image from Sheet #14 - Paper Jewels

Happy Friday!  Can you tell I love my Sweet Pea images from Paper Jewels?  This image is another one from Sheet #14 of the Ching-Chou Kiuks Fantasy Art Collection.  If you haven't coloured any yet you are missing out as they are some of my favourite images to colour.  Paper Jewels has an amazing sale on right now (& I just bought some more) so head over and check it out!
I coloured the image with copics and the paper was all from scraps so not sure of the manufacturer except the green striped DP which is from Stampin Up.  The gorgeous flower is from Prima, rhinestone brads from recollections & the ribbon is from my overflowing ribbon drawer which I'm sure I picked up from Michaels!  Have a fabulous weekend everyone!  It's a long weekend here & I'm hoping to get lots of crafting time in!

2 comments:

Alica said...

wonderful Crystal! Great coloring and the flower looks just like the ones in her hair

Christine said...

Gorgeous card, Crystal! She is so beautiful!