Friday, August 27, 2010

Do you Believe?

I've been having a rough few weeks but managed to finish this card with the most adorable image "Santa in the Window" from The Stamping Boutique.  I kept the card fairly simple because I wanted to focus on the image.  The "Believe" sentiment was taken from a rubber stamp that I own and added on top of the image.  I then added some Glossy Accents to make it really pop!
The image was coloured with copics and then mounted on Bazill Cardstock some of which was embossed with my snowflake cuttlebug folder and then spritzed with Pearl Glimmer Mist.  It's really hard to tell from the photo.  This image reminds me so much of being a little girl waiting for Santa to arrive!  I tell my son all the time that if he doesn't believe Santa won't come but being 10 now he tells me "Mom, you know I don't believe anymore & Santa still comes!"  

Did you hear that The Stamping Boutique has added some new designers?  Check out the post here for the amazing new additions to the team and don't forget to enter any of your TSB creations into the monthly contest ending next week!

6 comments:

Fiona said...

what a fab card and the sentiment really does pop!!the innocence of children...my son is 18 and has never said he doesn't believe in Santa..think he goes along with it for his little sister...who no longer believes in santa..she's 12 now nearly 13 but we did get away with up until she was 11.

fi
x

HappyCrafter said...

So sweet! Just love the image and how you colored it.

Christine said...

So beautiful, Crystal!! Your 'Believe' really does pop! I bet it looks amazing in person, too!

Marlene said...

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. Your card is adorable.

CarlaKH said...

So sorry things are rough now.. hope it gets better soon! Cute card too!

Renkata said...

wow how precious is that :)!
and the sentiment just adorable.