Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Note of Thanks - TSB Daisy's

Wow!  I'm managing to post two days in a row, can you believe it?  Now that things are somewhat back to normal I've had a bit more time to create & had so much fun with this fabulous image "Daisy's" from The Stamping Boutique!  I used the sketch from Cute Card Thursday Challenge #131 as my base for the sketch but rotated it so I'm hoping that is still OK.
I coloured the image with copics and then cut out using my nesties.  The paper is Basic Grey and the sentiments is from a set by Hero Arts called "From the Heart Greetings".  Other materials used:  Bazill Cardstock, rhinestones.  I know I'll be using this image alot as it was very easy to colour & can be used on so many occasions.  Be sure to stop by the store to check out all of Tracey's new images & enter in the monthly contest to win free images from The Stamping Boutique!

4 comments:

Alica said...

so fresh and pretty! Love your coloring!

HappyCrafter said...

What a beautiful card! Love that image, and you did a wonderful job with the colouring!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I love your coloring. It's not easy "coloring" white but you've done a wonderful job!! I love the cards design too!!

Anonymous said...

bape shoes
goyard bags
kyrie 6 shoes
a bathing ape
supreme clothing
supreme clothing
goyard outlet
kd shoes
jordan outlet
bape