Thanks Lisa for the Stylish Blogger Award! It was such a great feeling to receive an award from fellow blogger Lisa! I love to visit her blog to see what gorgeous creations she has made & to listen to the fabulous music she always has playing!
When you receive this award you are supposed to thank the person who sent it to you & link back to their blog, share 8 things about yourself, pay it forward to 8 bloggers you've recently discovered & contact these bloggers to tell them about their awards so here goes:
1. I'm so honored to receive these type of awards but honestly dread thinking of 8 things to share about myself because I can't think of anything interesting about me. I received one once before (Thanks Pattie) & didn't share because of this - SO SORRY!
2. I have the most fabulous best friend in the world. We first met when we were in Grade 7 (once) and then again when we were in Grade 10 & have been friends ever since. She is also married to someone I went to elementary school with since Grade 7. I can't imagine my life without them.
3. I love to make cards & shop for supplies (don't we all) and my best friend says that it's like a store at my house but I think she is CRAZY!! Aren't we all like this?? Please tell me this is true :) Otherwise, my name is Crystal & I have a stamping/papercraft addiction!! Is there a 12 step program for that?
4. My mom passed away when I was 19 and when people say things get better over time, they are wrong! I miss my mom just as much EVERY day!
5. I joined Weight Watchers 13 weeks ago and have lost almost 19 lbs, YAY ME!!
6. I love JON BON JOVI and have ever since high school. Last February my best friend & I went on a road trip to see him in Seattle. They are coming here in March & I still don't have tickets but I will find a way to go :) Here's a photo I took at the concert....isn't he so hot? BTW last time they came to BC we went to both concerts :)
7. On the same Seattle road trip to Bon Jovi, my best friend Jen & I drove to Oregon so we could eat at the Carver Cafe where scenes from the first Twilight film were done. We even sat in the same spot that the characters Bella & Charlie sat & ate at. We also visited the high school known as "Forks High School" in Twilight. (Her obsession - not mine but shhhh.....don't tell her that even though I complained I couldn't believe we were actually going there I secretly had a blast)!
8. I love to go to the movies! I would go every single day if I could. Love getting lost in the storylines & LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the popcorn!
So enough about me.......Here are 8 bloggers I would like to share this award with, some recently discovered, some I've watched for awhile now!!