Monday, December 20, 2010

Super Easy Gift Card Holder

I was looking for a quick & easy gift card holder tutorial today and happened to come across a blog called Strictly Stamping that had posted some examples with a link to a tutorial over at Stamp TV.   There is a Part 1 & Part 2 video on Youtube which gives all the details, dimensions etc to make these.  So quick and easy it took me less than 10 minutes to do!  Would be great for any time of year and can be decorated to suit any occasion.  This one will be for my nephew at Christmas!
All cardstock is Bazill and the Jingle Bells DP is by Sweetwater Designs which I got last year.  I also used a Stampin Up "Do not Open until Christmas" stamp from the Perfect Presentation set and cut it out with my circle nesties & added a scallop circle for the background.  The band to hold the card holder closed was punched with a Fiskars Border Punch.  Other Supplies used: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder & Tim Holtz Distress Ink in "Old Paper".

4 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Love your gift card holder! I need to get busy on mine this week. I am so far behind!

HappyCrafter said...

This looks great, and thank you for the links for instructions! Most of our gifts this year are gift cards, I should check this out while there's still time!

Danderella said...

What a great gift holder! I sure could use a couple of these...and if they really only take 10 minutes I might just whip up a few! It looks great.

Have a wonderful Christmas Crystal. :)

Danielle

CarlaKH said...

Great idea and so cute too! Happy Holidays to you and yours!