Sunday, March 20, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge #61 - Embossing!!

Happy Sundae!  It's Sunday which means it's time for another Paper Sundaes Challenge - #61 and we want to see embossing.  It can be any type of embossing, dry embossing, using embossing powder however you want to make it.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  We are sponsored this week by our regular monthly sponsor Simon Says Stamp so you know there is a fabulous prize up for grabs.  Here's my card this week:
I used my Cuttlebug and used one of my folders "Polka Dots" to create the embossed background.  The DP I used is by Imaginisce called Enchanted - Princess Posies!  Perfect for this Tilda image my Magnolia called Will you by My Valentine Tilda from the You're So Special Collection.  I coloured Tilda with copic markers and used them to airbrush my flowers to match.  I added pink pearls to the centre to finish it off.    Be sure to check out Paper Sundaes & see the rest of the Sundae Girls creations.  They are FABULOUS as always!!

I sure hope this week is better than this past one, mine was absolutely horrible!!  I've got a week off next week (kind of) and hope to get in some crafting time.

2 comments:

Alica said...

so sweet! Love this Tilda all in pink!

Marlene said...

What a sweet thing!! you do the Tildas so well.

Freebie sentiment on my blog today if you're interested.