Sunday, April 17, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge #65 - Let's see some Texture

Happy Sundae!!  This week it's a super fun challenge over at Paper Sundaes.  It's our 65th Challenge & we want to see some texture on your card.  We are being sponsored by our monthly sponsor Simon Says Stamp so there will be a gift certificate to their store up for grabs as this week's prize.  Here is my card:
I used my new Magnolia Balloon Tilda & Happy Birthday sentiment which I coloured with copics.  I added some Ranger Glossy Accents to the balloon to add some shine & more texture.  I used Bazill Cardstock and DP by Bo Bunny on the card & embossed a piece with my cuttlebug polka dots embossing folder.  I added a lace doily, some flowers by Recollections & Prima and then some pink suede ribbon and blue velvet ribbon for even more texture.  I even popped up the image & sentiment with pop-up dots.

I have to say I LOVE this card & can't wait to give it to my friend Linda for her birthday tomorrow!  I hope she doesn't see this post before she gets her card :)  If she does:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!


Be sure to stop by the Paper Sundae Blog and check out the rest of the Sundae Girls creations.

I will be entering this in the following challenge:

Just Magnolia - Happy Birthday

7 comments:

alicaz said...

So sweet! Your Tilda is colored wonderfully and I just looove the flowers!

Dora said...

How pretty, I love those papers and lovely Tilda stamp. Hugs xx

Carla aka scrappypug said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors you used and the ribbon and flowers are fabulous!

Marlene said...

Beautifully done.....has a soft sweet appeal to it!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is perfect, gorgeous colours too, thanks for joining in with our Birthday Challenge at Just Magnolia/Hanglar & Stanglar this week, hugs pops x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful!! Love the lacey doily and the paper's you've used!!