Monday, May 2, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #63 - Sketch by Melanie

It's time for Critter Sketch Challenge #63 and this week it's a sketch drawn by our very own Melanie!!  I love this sketch it was super easy to use and just perfect for this image I used called "Sip 'n Sun" by this month's sponsor Wags 'n Whiskers.  These fabulous images are available in the US & Canada from Stamp & Create!

Here's the sketch:
Here's my card:
I was able to use up scraps from my scrap pile which was great so I'm not sure of the manufacturer.  The sentiment is from an old called "From the Heart Greetings" by Hero Arts.  The image was coloured with copics and I added a few pearls as well.  I hope you play along with us this week!!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Very cute! Paper looks like it might be from My Mind's Eye or Wild Asparagus....just a guess.

Bananastamper said...

Such a cute kitty! Hey, thanks so much for stopping by Chester's blog, made his day! Take care,
Shanna :)

Miranda said...

great card Crystal, love the monochrom colours, fantastic
hugs
Miranda

sgc said...

Great card, Crystal!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Adorable!! Love the monochromatic look.