Monday, May 23, 2011

The Stamping Boutique (TSB) I was featured!!!

I'm so excited to announce that I was featured in the The Stamping Boutique's most recent newsletter issue!  Did you know that you get a free image in every issue of the TSB newsletter?  All you need to do is sign up and once a month you get your newsletter & a free image.  How great is that?  This month the free image was Emo Quote and I made this card using it:
Now I know when you hear the word Emo you think dark colours but I wanted to lighten it up!  I used lighter copic colours paired with paper from Bo Bunny and added some flowers by Mulberry Street and some pearls.  Cute right?

To sign up for the newsletter you need to go HERE!!  Don't miss out on the next one.  You can hear about  all the upcoming TSB events, learn new tips/tricks and don't forget your free image in every issue!!  

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is fabulous. I love that paper and I think the colors are perfect. TFS.