Monday, July 25, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #75 - Sketch Time

It's time for another challenge over a Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and Challenge #75 is a sketch by our very own April:

Here's my take on it (I rotated the sketch):
I used some of my Bo Bunny Papers & my favourite colour PURPLE!!  I coloured one of my favourite Sweet Pea images called "Time Flies" with copics and you can find her over at Stamp & Create our sponsor this month!  I also added some purple flowers and purple glittery brads and cut a tag out using one of my Cuttlebug dies.  The "Thanks" sentiment is a Making Memories rub-on that I've had for awhile.  

I hope you'll check out Critter Sketch Blog & play along with our sketch this week!

3 comments:

CarlaKH said...

Oh so pretty and a great sketch...will have to go check it out!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch and your coloring of that image is amazing! Great creation!
Hugs,
Georgia

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

As I said before, really pretty image and the colors you chose to go with it are fabulous :)