Monday, August 22, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #79 - It's Sketch Time!

Time for another Critter Sketch Challenge & we have a fabulous sketch to play with this week.  It's a fun one so I hope you'll play along with us:

Our sponsor this month over at Critter Sketch is Jen's Digi Stamps and we got some fabulous images to play with all perfect for back to school.  I chose to use the image "Zak - Reading".  I really wanted to use the image "Teacher with Apple & Chalkboard" to create a back to school card but I wanted to make it for my son so I used the super cute Zak image and then drew the chalkboard in behind the image.  All paper for my card was from a fabulous paper pack called "Grade School" by DCWV.  I printed the back to school sentiment on my computer using the font Schoolhouse.
I added some star buttons from my stash to complete.  I think it turned out just perfectly & I know my son will like it :)  Can't wait to see what you come up with using this fabulous sketch!


1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute card Crystal. Perfect for a back to school special treat with Mom (tucked inside...tickets for a game, a gift card for an ice cream treat...etc). I love how you have done the background!
Hugs