Monday, September 19, 2011

Critter Sketch #83 - A Recipe

I'm loving that our sponsor for the month over at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog is the fabulous Stamp & Create because I got to use one of their fairy images "Nichola".  I love their Wags n' Whiskers line of fairies...they are definitely some of my favourite images to play with.  For Challenge #83 this week we would like you to use the following recipe:

1 image
2 Design Paper
3 embellishments
1 sentiment

Here's my card:
I coloured the image with copics and then decided I wanted to play along with Challenge #70 over at Sketch N Stash - which is Free Choice Sketch (choose one of the sketches from their catalogue and play along).  I chose to use Sketch #7:
I used a sentiment I had on hand and coloured my pearls with copics to match.  Isn't she pretty?  I hope you will play along with us over at Critter Sketch this week...can't wait to see what you cook up with our recipe challenge :)



3 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

So pretty! Love that image and the color scheme!

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...

thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck...!

big hugs Vicky xx

xGemmax said...

Beautiful card & Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma