Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SOS Challenge #22 - A Photo to Inspire You!!

I love that Carla our fearless leader over at Shopping our Stash loves Halloween!!  We are having so many fun challenges over there right now.  This week we have a fabulous photo to inspire you:
We would love to see any creation you come up with using the above photo for your inspiration!  For me it was easy to choose!!  One of the oldest stamps sets I have is by Sugar Nellie called Skull Boyz which I ordered when I bought by very first Sugar Nellie stamp "Daisy" so that my son would have some cool stamps to play with.  That was quite a while ago now and this is the first time any stamps from this set have ever seen ink....GASP....I know....BUT that is why it's called Shopping Our Stash RIGHT??  Here's my card:
I coloured the image with copics and my son helped me pick out colours for my card.  Don't you just love his pink teeth?  Can't wait to see what inspires you this week.  Look forward to seeing you over at SOS.

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

i *DO* love the pink teeth, actually! i love everything about this...ESPECIALLY that fabulous stamp! so totally COOL! ♥

Danni said...

What a perfect stamp for this challenge!! How fun!

JustYolie said...

hahaha! The skater image is cool!