Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SOS Challenge #25 - Use Rub-ons, Chipboard or Stickers

I've been having a rough week so I'm keeping this post short and sweet for now!  I'm fighting a cold and feel absolutely horrible!  My son has been sharing his cold with me AGAIN :)

For our challenge #25 over at SOS (Shopping our Stash) we're asking you to dig into your supplies and make us something using stickers, rub-ons or Chipboard.  I don't have many stickers since it's something I don't use a lot of but I had some Stampin Up Christmas sentiments so I used one of those on my card.

I also used a felt snowflake and rhinestone brad from my stash and did some paper piercing on my green strip of paper.  The background was stamped with watermark ink for a subtle effect.  This was a simple card that I'll easily be able to re-create if I leave all my Christmas cards to the last minute again.  I hope you will dig deep into your stash this week and show us how you use your stickers, rub-ons or chipboard!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty! Love the way the white pops off the card!

CarlaKH said...

so elegant! I love it!

paige said...

Crystal, I love your CAS card!

Lance I said...

This is a great post thanks for sharing it.