Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SOS Challenge #35 - Across the Border

Ohhhh what a day!  We finally got snow here in beautiful BC today and it was so bad that I got stuck dropping off my son at daycare and couldn't get home.  Luckily it's a friend that watches Ty so I'm having a sleepover tonight as my car is still stuck in a snowbank.  More snow is expected tonight.....YUCK!   Can you tell I'm not a big fan of winter?  Anyways, it is time for our 35th Challenge over at Shopping our Stash (SOS) and we are calling it "Across the Border" which means we would like to pull those border punches out of your stash & use them or create your own border on your card.  For my card this week I pulled out a border & corner punch set from Martha Stewart that I've had FOREVER and finally used it:
I used up some of my Bo Bunny scraps I had leftover from the card I posted yesterday and paired it with this super cute Sugar Nellie image "Luvvie".  I used a sentiment stamp that I picked up from the $1 bin at Michaels last year and added a puffy sticker heart, some prima flowers & pearl brads to complete.  Perfect card for Valentine's Day.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


10 comments:

CarlaKH said...

Love the fabby papers, and I think I have that punch too and have rarely used it! Great card.

lauren bergold said...

what a ♥GORGEOUS♥ and adorable valentine! love the colors and especially LOOOOOVE that fabulous "around the corners" punch!!!!!

Christine said...

What a beautiful card, Crystal! I love her sparkly heart!

Anne said...

Lovely card Crystal, like the papers you used
Anne
x

paige said...

Beautiful Valentine! Love the border punch you used around the adorable image!

Milliesmarvels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Milliesmarvels said...

This is lovely! I am a big fan of the Leanne Ellis images. Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge.
Jane
x

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Crystal! I love that punched frame for the image!

Thanks for joining us for the Bingo challenge at Pollycraft this week!

Arabella

Designing with Debbie said...

Sweet card. Great DP. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

oakleyses said...

canada goose outlet, barbour, moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler, barbour uk, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, canada goose jackets, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora jewelry, karen millen uk, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, supra shoes, moncler, ugg uk, pandora jewelry, canada goose uk, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, canada goose, ugg, canada goose, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler uk, swarovski crystal, lancel, pandora charms, toms shoes, doudoune moncler, links of london, thomas sabo, juicy couture outlet, pandora uk, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler, montre pas cher, canada goose, louis vuitton, swarovski, louis vuitton, hollister