Friday, July 9, 2010

Paper Jewels - Bamboo Seranade

appy Friday!  I just got back from 6 fabulous days away and it was much needed!  Today I'm back at work but it's only for one day so that's not so bad.  While I was away I took some images to colour and the card I made today was using the "Bamboo Seranade" image by Sweet Pea Ching-Chou Kiuks Fantasy Collection!  It is available at the Paper Jewels Store.  Did you know that Paper Jewels also sells CC Designs, Spesch & Bildmalarna stamps?  
I coloured this image with copics and spica glitter pens and kept the colours fairly simple with just pink & green shades.  The design paper I used is from Basic Grey's Green at Heart Collection.  I used bazill cardstock for the green background piece which I ran through my cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder.  I added the pink top note die from the background, some pink ribbon & some flowers I've had forever so I'm not to sure of the brand.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for another amazing design team creation :)

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Welcome back! This is so pretty. Love all the pinks...and those flowers are a perfect touch.

HappyCrafter said...

So soft and sweet, I can see you made good use of your time away. Lovely card :-)