Friday, July 2, 2010

Paper Jewels - Sweet Peas "Time Flies"

Wow, I can't believe it is July already!  I'm glad it is since that means I get to post on Fridays for Paper Jewels!  If you haven't checked out Jenny's store lately you should as she has a whole bunch of new stamps from Sweet Peas, CC Designs, Bildmalarna & Spesch Designs!  For my card this week I chose to use the Sweet Pea's image "Time Flies" which you can pick up at Paper Jewels here.
I just love colouring these Sweet Pea images with my copics!  The paper I used was by Bo Bunny and I kept the design very simple adding only a few dew drops for embellishment.  I left the journalling block blank for now but figure when I do send it out I will add "Thank you, you're fairy sweet"!  By the time you read this I will be heading off to our families cabin on Lummi Island in Washington, can't wait!  Time for rest & relaxation and hanging out with my son and taking him fishing.  Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Beautiful card! The colors are so beautiful and RICH!

CarlaKH said...

Totally gorgeous card...love the paper you used and the coloring is fabulous!

Danni said...

Such fun colors..beautiful card!

Vicki said...

What awesome coloring! Hope you have a relaxing time on your vacation!

HUGS!
Vicki

Danderella said...

Great card, have a relaxing vacation Crystal.

HappyCrafter said...

Very cool idea to use the journaling paper on the front of the card and hand write the sentiment, goes well with the image and I like the warm colours--orange and purple do go together very well!