Thursday, August 5, 2010

Snowfriends - The Stamping Boutique

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SNOWMEN!  As soon as I saw this image "Snowfriends" from The Stamping Boutique I fell instantly in love.  Aren't they super cute?
I paired this copic coloured image with papers from the "Eskimo Kisses" line by Basic Grey which I recently got from "Simon Says Stamp".  This line of paper is so much fun and I love the colours!  I followed the current sketch from The Sweet Stop (Sketch 67-SSS67) just rotated it a bit.  They have really great sketches which I always seem to be drawn to and hope to play along with more often!  I also used some felt snowflakes from Stampin Up which I've had for quite awhile & used my copic airbrush system to colour them to match.  Other supplies used: SU scallop border punch & brads.  I will also be entering my card into Stamp Something's Christmas in July Challenge.

Now that we are in a new month be sure to enter your creations using The Stamping Boutique images into our current monthly contest to win free images or a chance to be a guest designer!  Tracey just created a whole bunch of new school related digi images that you should definitely check out!  They are great for cards & scrapbook pages!

5 comments:

Danderella said...

Crystal, this card is fabulous! Love the snowflakes...and OMG you have the airbrush system! I am so jealous! LOL! Hopping over to the Stamping Boutique to check things out right now!

Marlene said...

Awww..this really is adorable!

Brandi said...

This is so cute! :) Love the pink snowflakes and the rosey cheeked snowpeople. :)

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How adorable...fantastic coloring as always and great papers too!

jennruggeri75 said...

This is SO cute, Crystal! This is got to be the most adorble snowpeople image ever!! I love the way you colored them!!