Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Easter!!

I know, I know.....I'm early and Easter is still a ways away yet!!  I just couldn't resist colouring up this super sweet image by The Stamping Boutique called Bunny Egg.  
She was coloured with copics and then cut out using my oval nesties.  I also used the scallop ovals for the background.  The DP is from last year and is by WE R Memory Keepers and is called Hippity Hop.  The Happy Easter sentiment was also fussy cut out from the DP.   Other supplies used: Fiskars Border punch, lace & crocheted flowers by Recollections.  I just checked out The Stamping Boutique Store and they have this image on sale for $2.25 as well as the other boy bunny image here!  Make sure you get it while you can!

3 comments:

Christy Dillman said...

I just love this image too! You have done a marvelous job, love the soft coloring and all that embossing!

Hugs,
Christy

Christine said...

Adorable card, Crystal! I'm already starting on Easter too... this is the perfect time if you need to mail them!

Colleen said...

Beautiful card and I love the flowers! Pretty, soft colors too on the bunny!