Sunday, March 27, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge #62 - Photo Inspiration

Happy Sundae!!  I'd love to say I'm glad it's Sunday but this means the end of a hellish week for me.  I had it off work and have been quite busy so I can't say it's been the relaxing week I was hoping for.  I unfortunately have to go back to work tomorrow :(

The one good thing about today.....it's time for Paper Sundaes Challenge #61!  This week we have a photo inspiration challenge.  These challenges are always fun for me because I love to see how the photo inspires other people's creations.  For me this week I left everything to the last minute because I've been so busy that I basically picked the colours of the flowers as my inspiration for my card.  Here's the photo:
And here's my card:
I coloured this super cute Magnolia image (from the You're So Special Collection) called "Shy Rose Edwin" with copics and then cut out and sponged the edges with real red SU Ink.    I didn't use any design paper on my card, only Bazill Cardstock.  I added a few brads, heart buttons & some ribbon to complete.  I hope you join us this week!!  We have a fabulous sponsor "Michelle's Scrapbooking & More" this week and a wonderful prize to be won!  Check out the website as Michelle's carries many different items.  I was just over browsing and saw the new 2011 copic colour set and a bunch of new Magnolia images from the new Butterfly Dreams Collection!   Oh how I wish I had an endless supply of money to go shopping this very minute :)

Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

Alica said...

so sweet! Love this Edwin stamp and the hearts go with it really well!
Happy Sunday!

Christine said...

This is adorable, Crystal! I love that Edwin!

Fiona said...

so adorable...you can't go wrong with Edwin...he is so handsome!!

Fi
x

Anonymous said...

Adorable, love the image and the colors. Mondays are always tough for me, hope you have a good week.

Marlene said...

Adorable! Who doesn't love Edwin! Nicely done.

CarlaKH said...

How adorable! I love that image and the colors are perfect for him!

Basslady said...

fantastic card with a very lovely look!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

cristmae said...

So cute and fabulous!The color also blends well and add more beauty impact to the card.Inkjet Paper