Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My TSB One Stop Blog Hop Entry

I hope you had a chance to play along on The Stamping Boutique's One-Stop Blog Hop this past weekend!  We weren't allowed to post our entries until after the contest closed but here is mine:
I used the image Circus AJ and coloured him with copics.  I used Bo Bunny Paper and cardstock cut out with my Scallop Circle Nesties and added a whole bunch of rhinestones for some added bling!  If you didn't catch all the amazing DT entries you can see them here.  Congrats Heide and all the other winners over at the TSB Challenge Blog.

5 comments:

Christy said...

I loved this card! The sparkle is perfect, and so is your handwriting!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh what a fun card Crystal, I love all the sparkle and the glossy balloons.

Christy Dillman said...

Love it! I like the scalloped circle shape and those balloons look FANTASTIC! Vibrant colors and all that bling is a perfect touch!

Hugs,
Christy

CarlaKH said...

this is just adorable! LOVE the colors and the shape too!

Colleen said...

Cute! Love the shape, and the balloons look great too!