Monday, March 7, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #55 - A Sketch

It's time for another Critter Sketch Challenge & we have another sketch for you!!!  I was thrilled to be able to use a sketch that I came up with for this week's challenge so I hope you like it:
Here's my take on it:
I was able to use up scraps for my card so unfortunately I don't know the paper manufacturer.  The image by Whipper Snapper called Conway Tweetie was coloured with copics & Spica glitter pens.  I added some pearls by Hero Arts and an embossed piece of cardstock to complete.  I hope you will play along with us this week, I'd love to see your take on my sketch & we have another wonderful sponsor this week:

On another note I have a question for you....What type of paper cutter do you use?  I have tried a few different ones and every one I use does not cut straight.  It is extremely frustrating so I would love to hear which brand/type you use.  

2 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, that little bird is a favorite of mine from Whipper Snapper!! Beautiful coloring!!

I'm so sorry I haven't been by for so long. :( I've had a chance to look at all of your creations that I've missed and they are all really fabulous!! I wish I had to time to comment on them all. I'm really loving the streak of pink in the Tiddly Inks hair!!

Anonymous said...

Great DT card, Crystal! I love the little bird. I have a CM cutter and a Fiskars cutter. They both do really well. CM just changed theirs to a rotary cutter but I haven't tried it yet.