Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge #59 - Stripes!!

Happy Sundae!!!  It's Paper Sundae's 59th Challenge this week!!  I can't believe I've been around since the very beginning, it's been so much fun every week.  This week we are asking to see STRIPES!!  This can be your image, your embellishments, your paper....basically anything you like as long as we can see stripes.  We have a fabulous sponsor this week:


I was SUPER EXCITED to get to use one of Christy's images and I chose Poppy.  Here is my card:
As soon as I knew the challenge was stripes I knew exactly which striped paper I was going to use on my card. I love this line from Bo Bunny called Petal Pushers because of the fun, vibrant colours!  So my stripes would be my paper, Poppy's stockings & I guess the pink stripe in Poppy's hair.  The image was coloured with copics and cut out with nesties.  I added some sparkly sticker flourishes, rhinestones & the thinking of you sentiment which I believe is from the CC Designs Spring Kit from last year.  I so wish I was the type of girl who could pull off a long pink streak in my hair!!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Sundae Girls creations and play along with us over at Paper Sundaes!!  Can't wait to see what you come up with for our "STRIPES" challenge.  Have a great week everyone :)

I will be entering my card into the Tiddly Inks Challenge #40 Colour Me!

12 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

So very pretty! :) Love the colors.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is GORGEOUS!! Poppy never looked so beautiful!! I love the flourishes in the background!!

Crafty Hugs!

Loopylou. said...

oooh that is so pretty, i love her higlighted stripe of pink hair!!! thankyou for playng with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

Judi said...

I love this card. If you do not mind me asking as I did not see it on your description. The black swirl embelishments, how did you make them, with a Cricut, Spellbinders or was it just a sticker you found. I am new to a lot of this so I am really learninga about the things out there beyond Stampin Up. My email is TheCandyFlower@comcast.net if you would be so kind to share.

Lysa said...

Fabulous colors!

Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Beautiful! I love the swirly accents with all this gorgeous color! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Unknown said...

Wow, just great! I love your swirls! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Marlena:)

Tracy Jedi said...

This is just gorgeous! Love those colors and Poppy is fab! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

femke said...

cute card, fabulous colours!!! thank you for joining tiddly inks this week.

greetings femke

Unknown said...

Lovely bright and colourful card, thanks for joining us on Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.
Caz
x

Aussieleigh said...

Such a cute but bold card. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week

Larissa said...

Supercute love the stripey paper with all those colours. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Hugs,
Larissa