Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dramatic Tree by The Stamping Boutique

I love this new image Tracey drew for The Stamping Boutique called "Dramatic Tree".  I coloured with copics and then added some glossy accents to all the flowers.  I originally wanted to use buttons for all the flowers but the ones I have were too large.  I will definitely be making another card & doing that though.  The paper I used was some scraps from Bo Bunny's Vicky Paper Pad.

The sketch was from Card Positioning Systems Sketch #215!  I will be entering it in their challenge.
By the way did you see the new look over at The Stamping Boutique Store?  It looks great so be sure to stop by and check it out as well as Tracey's new images!

6 comments:

Christy Dillman said...

Super cute card, great minds think alike 'cause I was thinking buttons on this image too!

Hugs,
Christy

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card. TFS.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Very pretty image!! Great job using those papers...I gave the whole pad away to my sister after I couldn't make a single card with it!! LOL

Queenie Jeannie said...

This is so awesome!!! You've inspired me to get this digi too!

Suzi McKenzie said...

That is beautiful, lovely image, and i love how you've coloured it, the glossy accents is the perfect finishing touch.
Suzi
xxx

HappyCrafter said...

What a sweet card, it doesn't need butons, it looks great as it is! I hope you are having a great weekend :-)