Friday, April 29, 2011

SOS - Shopping our Stash NEW CHALLENGE BLOG - Coming Soon!

I'm super excited to announce that one of my first SCS and blogland friends Carla is starting a new weekly Challenge Blog called "Shopping our Stash" and is looking for a few DT members.  You can check out the blog here for more details on the DT CALL!    I love that the idea for the blog is to motivate us to use up our stash of crafting supplies, I know that I'm gladly up for that challenge!!  I have tons of uninked stamps and lots of supplies that need some love :)


There is even some blog candy being offered if you help promote the site so be sure to check that out too!  It's some pretty yummy candy, including Basic Grey, Magnolia, Bildmalarna & more :)

1 comment:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.