Monday, July 11, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #73 - A Sketch

It's time for our 37th Challenge over at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog & this week it's a fabulous sketch by our very own Melanie Newby:

Here's my card:
I used this image I coloured with copic markers by Stamping Bella called "Cosmobella" which is available over at Stamp & Create who is our sponsor for the month of July over at Critter Sketch.  I love this store because they carry so many great lines of stamps as well as many other supplies, embellishments etc.  Be sure to check them out!  For my card I used DP from Basic Grey's Lemonade collection & Bazill Cardstock.  I used one of my souffle pens to add some shine to her martini & added some misc ribbon & a Making Memories sentiment I've had for ages.

Can't wait to see what you come up with using our sketch :)

1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty and I love all of your papers!
Hugs,
Georgia