Sunday, August 28, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge #84 - Celebrating Magnolia!

It's time for Paper Sundaes Challenge #84 and it's another challenge which I absolutely love!  We are celebrating our Maggies this week.....Magnolia Stamps that is!!  Did you know that our fabulous sponsor Stamp & Create is now carrying Magnolia stamps in their store?  You can check them all out HERE.
To help celebrate all of our Sundae Girls are using Magnolia stamps on their creations this week.  I used this sweet Magnolia stamp "Tilda with Big Ribbon".
I coloured her with copics and then cut out and arranged my card using Bo Bunny Papers.  I added this Princess sticker which I've had in my collection for awhile and some prima flowers.  I also distressed a paper doily with Tim Holtz distress ink in Spun Sugar to match.  A super sweet card which I'll most likely hold on to and give to my niece Katelyn at some point.  

I will be entering my card into the following challenges:

13 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love the pink and brown Crystal and the ruffles on her dress look lovely!

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Crystal, love the colour combo and the papers are delish!!

you could probably enter Sweet Stampin with this one too!!

Fi
x

Ciska said...

Aren't pink and brown such a beautiful colour combination? It works beautifully on your card :) Thanks for playing along at Card Makin' Mamas!

Christine said...

This is adorable, Crystal! I love how she's sitting on the sentiment!

CarlaKH said...

How cute! Love how you used the sticker!

Jenny said...

Pink and Brown - my favourite combo. Great card.

Fiona said...

Crystal...you have linked backed to Sweet Stampin rather than your own blog!!

Fi
x

I have left your link for the girls to find you.

Fiona said...

fixed it!!

Fi
x

An Occasional Genius said...

So sweet Crystal, glad you linked this one up to Sweet Stampin! A beautifully coloured image & gorgeous papers to complement it! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, this is so cute and pretty :)

Sweet Tilda, gorgeous colours and a really yummy take on strawberries, chocolate and cream!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the image and your colours and colouring are lovely...Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time....
Mandy x

Kozmik said...

beautiful card - thankyou so much for sharing with us at sweetstampin xxKozmikxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card, lovely colour combi of the pink and brown. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs, Marlies