Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SOS Challenge #14 Red, Ribbon & Roses

I had so much fun with Challenge #14 over at Shopping our Stash this week.  The theme is Red, Ribbon, Roses (create something with any or all of these items).  I managed to use all 3 but the ribbon is very hard to see (peeking out at the bottom of the image.  I kind of covered it up with everything but it is there LOL!!
I think I had so much fun with this because I LOVE to colour these sweet little Tilda images by Magnolia and who doesn't love RED, RIBBON & ROSES?  The rose I used was from my stash and it was nice to finally use it.  It was a Prima flower I bought a long time ago when I was vacationing with my best friend and family up in Westbank BC.  The paper I used was all from Stampin Up and the sentiment was from a Pure Innocence set that I had on hand.

I hope you'll play along with us at Shopping our Stash this week.   Remember you can use any OR all of the items listed this week.  Have fun!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

This card is most adorable! It's all so sweet!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

So cute. Tilda is adorable and the sentiment is perfect for this!